The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

God Bless America

Today I have a patriotic card to share with you, and boy, did I have fun making this card!


Isn't that God Bless America stamp fabulous? It's by DeNami Design, and it just happens to be our Product Spotlight stamp this week, which means it's also on sale.

I really like how fancy and star-studded this is! Wouldn't this stamp be fabulous for Operation Write Home creations? I also used the ultra-cute DeNami Sparkles stamp to add "fireworks" to my design and DeNami's Teeny Star Background on my blue stripes.

I think this stamp has soooooooooooooo many possibilities! Be sure to swing by the DeNami Design blog today to see what the rest of the design team has whipped up with this stamp!

Thanks for dropping by to check out my little slice of bliss for today,
Emily

Stamps: God Bless America, Sparkles, and Teeny Star Background by DeNami Design
Cardstock: DeNami Red, PTI white, The Paper Company blue
Accessories: oval cutting system, Sakura Stardust pen, red rhinestones, red/white/blue grosgrain ribbon from Target's Dollar Spot

19 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Very patriotic! I like your starburst sparklers.
The way the weeks are flying by it won't be long before our July holidays are here. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Super sweet! I love the matching ribbon, and the fun sparkly stars :)

Pam said...

Absolutely perfect Patriotic card! Gorgeous stamp, and love that ribbon!!

Benzi said...

Awesome and so patriotic. Love the image and that fun ribbon treatment. Great job, Em!

Marisa said...

That time of year is coming around soon. Love sitting on the hill and watching the fireworks across the line on the 4th :) Perfect touch with the bling. I"m now ready to sing your anthem LOL!

Bonnie said...

Hi Emily. I was so excited to see your tutorial on SCS this morning. Congratulations! This is an awesome stamp and card! Between Memorial Day, Britain's Jubilee and Independence Day coming up, this stamp will come in very handy!

Lisa Elton said...

HAPPY HAPPY card Emily! Love the pretty bling in your fireworks!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Emily! Love the bits of ribbon on the side. :)

Anita said...

Well, this is just a perfect card Emily! Love the sentiment and your design is gorgeous.

Paulina said...

First of all, I adore this card, Emily. You let this stamp shine in all its glory!

CONGRATS on your tutorial being featured over at SCS. I was so delighted to see your name- YOU are amazing and so inspiring. All of us in crafty land appreciate your tutorials SO very much. I know I definitely learn from them! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emily, your card totally ROCKS!! These stamps are a definite must-have...love the beautiful way you used them in your card!!
Now I have to go over and see you on SCS...congrats to you!! Love your tutorials!!
Hugz2u,

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful Patriotic card Emily! Love the rhinestone studded fireworks! So fun and festive!

Unknown said...

I adore this Emily! That sentiment is gorgeous as is your whole card. Just gorgeous!

yyam said...

Soooo lovely Emily! Just love how those rhinestones convey celebration too! :)

Mary Marsh said...

I love patriotic cards Emily and this is a great one-the sentiment is a standout

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesome patriot card Emily! The matching ribbon and fireworks bursts are absolutely terrific!! LOVE it!

Emily Leiphart said...

I saw this on the DeNami blog and it's a standout. I love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love the layout, and the bling inside the sparkles with the ribbon on the sides is perfect for this sentiment!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yep, definitely a good one for those OWH cards! It is super patriotic and reminds me that the Fourth of July is not too far ahead of us. Yikes.