I used the following challenges in the making of this card.
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge:
- EtsyInspired Challenge: to be inspired by the wares of the Queen of Tarts Cakes Etsy store. I was inspired by these delicious snowmen cookies.
- Crafty Creations: Christmas is Coming
- Papertake Weekly: Cut It Out (punches, etc.)
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Snow People
- Simon Says Challenge: Let It Snow
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: SU So Many Scallops
Paper: various card stock, Echo Park Everyone Loves Christmas DP
Ink: SU baja breeze, Palette toile pink, Marvy LePlume II cherry marker
Accessories: CM corner rounder punch, EK 1.25" circle punch, SU scallop circle punch, SU decorative label punch, dimensionals, white grosgrain ribbon, red rhinestone, maraschino baker's twine from The Twinery