The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Monday, February 6, 2012

New DeNami Challenge

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the new DeNami Design Challenge that debuts today over on the DeNami Design blog. The challenge is to use at least one DeNami Design stamp and this sketch:

It's a fun one! Here's my card:

I'm having such fun with my DeNami Valentine stamps! I used the Valentine Chickie stamp, the Small Scallop Heart stamp, and the "XOXO" and "Be mine" sentiments from the Love Sentiments stamp set. I also used these products from the DeNami store: Versafine Onyx Black ink, white cardstock, red cardstock, and EK Success Dotted Scallop border punch. I used colored pencils to color in my sweet little chickie.


I hope you'll take some time to play along with the DeNami Sketch Challenge this month! You have until Monday, February 27. Can't wait to see what you create. :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Emily

PS I'm entering this in the Animal Antics Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.

25 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Very sweet and Valentine-y! I like your little chick in the heart and all the sweet messages in the squares. The embossing is a great touch.
Your work is always so nice! :)

Pam said...

Very sweet Emily! Love the sentiment blocks, and the cute dp!

nwilliams6 said...

Emzi, I need to get some DeNami so I can play too. This is darling - love the chick (can't wait to get some baby chicks this Spring - can't wait for Spring either). Wonderful Valentine's card! Hugz.

Benzi said...

A valentine oozing with sweet love. It's darling, Em. Great job with the sketch...right on.

Marisa said...

Darling card and great use of the sketch. Love the words squares on the right and that cute little chick :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Emily! Those scored squares are so fun and a different way to use candy heart sentiments. I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little Valentine Emily! Love the sentiment blocks and the cute chickie!

Marlena M. said...

Adorable card, Emily! I love your combo of colors and your tiled sentiments. ;)

Jo Nevill said...

I love your card, sooo sweet !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

lisa arana said...

Super sweet... Love that little chicky!

Patrice said...

Such a sweet valentine!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great use of scoring!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. With the cuties little image..

Hugs, Linda

yyam said...

Ooh... I *heart* this card! Love the cute image and the stamped sentiments! Gorgeous Emily! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable Emily!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the perfect little heart panel for that cute little chickie - I swear it gets cuter all the time :) And how fun is that scored & full of sentiments panel? Love it.
(BTW, Rob won't stop squeaking his cell phone case...trying to make me hurry up. Send bail money! lol)

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so sweet- I love the Denami stamps- and when I see them at trade shows- love all of the samples!

Karen B. said...

That's some spot on fantastic and cute stamping!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! It's so sweet! ;o)

Unknown said...

Super sweet card. Love the bright colors, adorable pink chicks, and fun sentiment blocks. Great take on the sketch!

~Tammy~ said...

Now that is one fun super sweet Valentine and take on the sketch! Love all the scoring blocks!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Aw... your little chick is too cute!! This is such a lovely card with lovely bright color combo. Love the heart shape background as well.

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such an adorable Valentine's Day card, Emily. The colors and everything are SO fun. I just love what you created. :)

Bonnie said...

What a cute little Valentine chick! Love all those hugs and kisses too.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Another DeNami cutie! The birds really are just the sweetest little things. :) I like those scored areas where you stamped the sentiments. It looks like patterned paper!