The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Monday, December 26, 2011

Some gift tags to share

Just a quick post to share a few Christmas tags--it's finally safe to blog about them!! I made these to decorate gift-card boxes for a number of recipients on my list.

The first one is also my entry for the December Christmas Spirit challenge at Flourishes. The challenge was to create a card with Santa in mind. I have a several Flourishes Christmas/winter stamps sets now, but none of them are Santa-related! I had to think hard about this one, but finally came up with this tag:


The sentiment is from the Paperwhites set from Flourishes. That cute Santa is a digital element from the Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas Digital Element Pack available from Jessica Sprague. I loved working with these elements--just print (re-sizing for your project is so easy!) and trim--and ended up making a whole set of gift tags. Which worked perfectly because I had a whole stack of gift cards to give! I'm also entering this over at Paper Sundaes Challenge #100: Celebrate.

(This snowman tag uses more Flourishes stamps: the snowflakes and sentiment are from Warm Winter Wishes. My connection to Santa with this one? I was "playing Santa" when giving the gift attached to this tag!!)



I hope your Christmas was a fabulous one. Ours was the best!!

Thanks for dropping by,
Emily

19 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....these are adorable! :) Glad you had a great Christmas! Enjoy the rest of 2011! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Emily, these tags are so CUTE! For whatever reason, I especially LOVE the snowman! Maybe next year I'll get my cards done early so I can make some tags! You have inspired me!!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous set of tags, Emily :) Love them all.

Pam said...

Your tags are just adorable!!
Pam

Auntie Em said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I bet it was busy.
Your tags are all so cute. I love the star eyelet for the tree.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year! :)

Anita said...

These are all so adorable Emily. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

~amy~ said...

I'm such a huge fan of gift tags...love your fun ones!

Jessi Fogan said...

How cute are these images! Love Santa`s beard :) And, I love how you`ve combined the ribbon & twine - it looks awesome! So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, Emily!

Unknown said...

Super CUTE tags! TFS! ;o)

Benzi said...

All the tags are super adorable! Glad you had a fabulous Christmas. I sure did, too. Still have my son, dil, and little 3 yr. old here to enjoy.

Debbie Carriere said...

awesome tags, Emily!! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! We did, too :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are great, love how you used ribbon and twine, great idea... and the star on the stop of the tree is perfect, I'm sure I have a star eyelet somewhere.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Love the gift tags, Emily (especially the Santa, it's so cute)^0^ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Bonnie said...

Oh, so pretty, Emily! Love that Santa.

Unknown said...

What adorable tags.. They look amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Very clever project. Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this time
Hugs Julie P

lisa arana said...

these are just super adorable!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are adorable tags Emily. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year. Thanks for playing in our Christmas Spirit Challenge.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh these are adorable! So fun and festive!