The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Friday, February 7, 2014

Photo Tutorial: Shaped Cards

It's my turn to share another photo tutorial over on the DeNami Design blog today. This time I'm giving tips on making shaped cards--you know, anything besides a square or rectangular card base! Because it's February and Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I'm showing how to make a heart-shaped card. Be sure to check out the DeNami blog for all the details.


Thanks for stopping by today for this little peek of my photo tutorial. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Emily

10 comments:

Benzi said...

Just delightful, Emily! Very nice tutorial over on the DeNami blog.

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful Valentine Emily. I am going to go over right now to see all the details on this one. :)

Stacy said...

I just saw your tutorial - great work! This card is adorable. It is just like a box of chocolates!

Lisa Elton said...

I spy some Wahsi here!! Off to check it out ;)

cm said...

A Valentine shaped Valentine - more inspiration for the V-card making marathon I'm on. Off to see the tutorial, knowing it will be amazing!
c

Anonymous said...

A beautifully shaped card!!!

Pam said...

Love your heart card! I always forget about these!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Left you some love (finally) at DeNami!

Brenda in IN said...

Thanks for the video. This is a darling card and so easy to make. Perfect idea for valentine's day.

Greta said...

Will check out your tutorial, Emily. This is such a darling card with the look of a box of chocolates--love it!