The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Thursday, February 6, 2014

DeNami Design ~ Clean and Simple Valentine

Hello there, friends! It's my turn to share a project over on the DeNami Design blog today. I made a quick and easy, clean and simple Valentine featuring a fabulous embossing folder from the DeNami Design store. I hope you'll swing by to take a peek and tell me what you think! Here's a little preview:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a day filled with bliss,
Emily

7 comments:

Pam said...

Love that embossing folder! Your card is so pretty!

Benzi said...

Very pretty folder, Emily, and what a great idea using the honeycomb heart. Fab card!!

cm said...

Your little peek has piqued my interest, so I'm heading off to see the entire card. I know it will be fabulous!
c

Auntie Em said...

Going over to check it out!
Hope you are having a good day and the storm didn't hit your area too hard.

Lisa Elton said...

Off for a look!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Looks pretty! I am heading over to check it out.

Greta said...

Loved this one on the DeNami Blog! You're patient & talented to use Liquid pearls so perfectly!