The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Give Thanks

Hey, there! I hope that your Wednesday is off to a terrific start! Today I'm sharing a card that I had so much fun making for Thanksgiving.


I had the best time dressing up this card with buttons from DeNami's Sand Boutique Buttons collection. My card also features two terrific stamps from DeNami Design: Wheat Stalks and Give Thanks Circle, which just happens to be our Product Spotlight stamp this week!


That's right--you can snag this versatile stamp all week at 10% off, no coupon needed! Need some other great ideas for using this stamp? Be sure to swing by the DeNami Design blog today to see what the rest of the DeNami DT cooked up with it!

One more thing before you go--see those two fantastic patterned papers? They are digital papers (from the Thanksgiving collection and the Autumn Mega collection) from Shery K Designs that I printed out on matte presentation/brochure paper! Can you believe it? They are so vivid and crisp. Really, the paper makes all the difference. My husband could hardly believe that I'd printed them myself. He thought that I'd used commercially printed patterned paper. I'm just over the moon about this discovery! (A huge thanks to the lovely and talented Jocelyn Olsen for the presentation paper tip!!)

Thanks for dropping by today!
Emily

7 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for passing along the tip about the paper printing! That would save me from using all my good cardstock! Very cute card with all those buttons!

Benzi said...

Love the paper, Emily. It is really an eye-catcher. Pretty buttons, too. Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is warm and cozy Emily! LOVE that little wheat bundle!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love those buttons! All the colours are so rich & perfect for fall :)

Auntie Em said...

I love this cute one in the warm golden colours. The row of buttons are so simple yet so much impact and style. You always come up with the greatest ideas. This one is a keeper.
Hope you are having a great week! :)

Unknown said...

sigh...this is perfect!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Those papers grabbed me first, and I'm amazed they are digital! Where do you buy brochure paper?

Love the layout you used, and all those yummy brown buttons!