The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A CAS Anniversary Card

After weeks (and weeks!) of nonexistent mojo, I've suddenly had the urge to create again. Yay! I was afraid my creativity had left me forever--but no, it was only hibernating, I think ;) . I'm dipping my toe in the creative pool with this clean and simple anniversary card:



I pulled out some pretty DeNami stamps (Decorative Flourish, Fancy Flutters Set, and Happy Anniversary Cling) and petal pink DeNami cardstock and went to work. Because of the dainty hearts on this sweet butterfly, I'm entering it in the current CAS-ual Fridays CFC74 Challenge: to create a clean and simple project with a heart. Check!

I hope your Wednesday is treating you well. After two days without internet and phone service (our Comcast cable was out. Again.), I'm finally catching up on all I've missed. You just don't realize how much you rely on internet access for everyday living until you can't access it!!

Thanks for dropping by!
Emily

19 comments:

Anita said...

A lovely anniversary card Emily. Glad to see your mojo is returning ;)

Lelet said...

Wow! This is so beautiful card! I like it :)

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet card...love that butterfly.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card Emily, the DeNami flourish is one of my favs from them! I have seen no lack of mojo in any of your creations ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

No mojo just sucks the life right out of you. Sitting down to create & nothing? Blech! So glad you've got some coming back!!
Love the pretty flourishes, and the script font!

Benzi said...

Oh, Emily..so glad you're getting back some mojo. I have been a little non-creative lately, too. I trudged on and hopefully I'll rev up again. LOL

Your card is so pretty in pink and the butterfly hearts are very sweet.

Marisa said...

I've been battling sketches a lot lately and it is not fun...glad you are dipping back in :) Love that cute butterfly and the "trail". Wonderful CAS card.

MS said...

Well your mojo came back with a bang! I LOVE that card! So sweet!

Mary Marsh said...

such a sweet anniversary card Emily-hope all is well with you

Colleen Dietrich said...

So glad to see you back, officially! Your CAS card is very sweet, and I love its simplicity.

Sorry you've had trouble (again) with the phones being out. I've tried calling you today and yesterday and just get dropped instantly into your voice mail. :(

Piali said...

Very sweet card!! The butterfly is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Pam said...

Very pretty CAS card Emily!! That butterfly is adorable! Hope all is well your way, and you get the creating mojo back!

Auntie Em said...

This is so soft and romantic! I love the swirls and the embossing with the dainty little butterfly.
A beautiful greeting! :)

Virginia L. said...

Hi Emily! You card is so delightful! I adore the stamping and details!So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

Emily - your mojo is clearly back! This is such a sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute Emz. I know how you feel on the creativity bus, I feel like I am barely hanging on with the creativity. I plan to spend a few hours on Pinterest soon - it always jumps starts my creativity. Love the card - you do such cute CAS things. Hugz!

Unknown said...

I am lost without my internet. I was off for a week and a half. Boy did I miss it. Your card here is so sweet.

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS card! You did an awesome job! ;o)

Unknown said...

beautiful cas design. that flourish stamp is perfect!