The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Monday, July 26, 2010

Elegant Birthday

The kids and I were just rockin' in our stamping nook this afternoon, and I was able to fit in a fun second card today! I'm so happy to finally play this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge, PDCC39. Aren't these great colors? I immediately thought of something elegant like damask and searched for something along that line that would inspire me for this card. I found it in this damask ring bearer pillow from the Fantasy Vintage Bridal Etsy shop. My sketch for this card comes from the Get Sketchy Card Challenge, Sketch #48.Thanks for checking out my bonus card for today!!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: SU Vintage Labels, TAC Fantasy Flourishes (inside card)
Paper: PTI kraft, SU basic black, Paper Company gray, Miss Elizabeth's Romance DP
Ink: Palette noir black, Palette charcoal
Accessories: SU scallop border punch, SU curly label punch, sponge, dimensionals, kraft dotted grosgrain ribbon scrap, ribbon slide

8 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Very elegant and oh so beautiful Emily!!! Hugs ~S~

Marisa said...

Great DP. Classy card - well done!

Benzi said...

So beautiful and so elegant, Emzi. I love it!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Super elegant and appropriate, I think, even for a wedding (with a change of sentiment of course). Beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Just elegant all over--I just love it! Great use of the color combo this week:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Lisa Somerville said...

So pretty, wonderful inspiration for you design! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card and lovely inspiration pillow. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Such a lovely, classy card, and great idea to search a pattern for inspiration! I am definately going to do that more often! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!