Sweets for the Sweet
Here is my interpretation:
That DP and the soft colors make me so happy! The background and sentiment images I used on the tag are from Flourishes.
I also incorporated these challenges:
- Wee Memories Challenge: Get Sketchy
- Off the Wall Craftiness: #44
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: FTTC103 Valentines
- Stamptacular Sunday: Whateva!
- Try It On Tuesday: Feel the lurve, which is sponsored this week by One Stop Card Crafts
- City Crafter Challenge: CCCB42 All You Need is Love (include the word "love" or a heart or both)
- Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp: LOVE is in the Air
- Paper Sundaes: Valentines
- Tuesday Throwdown: Stitching
Have a super weekend! Thanks for stopping by to check out my little slice of bliss for today.
Stamps: Flourishes Let Them Eat Cake
Paper: Card stock from Mark's Finest Papers, DP from BasicGrey Lemonade
Ink: Palette haystack, Palette toile pink, Palette belle rose
Accessories: SU scallop border punch, CM 1.5" heart punch, SU jewelry tag punch, sponger dauber, sewing machine, dimensionals, pink satin ribbon from MFP, pink grosgrain ribbon from my stash, pink brad, flattened paper truffle cup
Techniques: sponging, machine stitching