I started by spraying some "Pink Sprinkles" Smooch Spritz onto snowstorm card stock to make a shimmery punched-out heart.
I added three scored lines beneath my sentiment & heart and called it a day. Quick and easy but, judging from the nearly 1000 views this card received on SCS today alone, effective. Clean and simple for sure!
I'm entering this card in these challenges:
- Stamptacular Sunday: Whateva!
- Try It On Tuesday: Feel the lurve, which is sponsored this week by One Stop Card Crafts
- City Crafter Challenge: CCCB42 All You Need is Love (include the word "love" or a heart or both)
- Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp: LOVE is in the Air
- Wee Memories: Get Sketchy
Paper: snowstorm CS
Ink: Marvy LePlume II black marker
Accessories: SU wide heart punch, scoring tool, Smooch Spritz (Pink Sprinkles), dimensionals