This card measures 5" x 7" in real life. Sorry for the odd perspective in the photo. I was trying to catch the shimmer of the Smooch Spritz I was playing with. The ruffled ribbon treatment is actually a strip of calico torn from a scrap in my sewing room. And the subtle hearts at the bottom of the layout were stamped in Versamark ink and clear embossed. I was hoping that the Smooch Spritz and clear embossing would give that vast expanse of yellow card stock (such a big card!) some texture and interest, but I'm really not sure it helped that much.
I had several different challenges in mind while playing around with this today, so since I'm taking the time to post this thing, I'm entering it, too. May as well, right? Not that I'm expecting much from it. Anyway, these are the challenges that contributed to this card:
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge: WMSC34
- Paper Sundaes: Pick two or more of these sundae toppings: flowers, lace, distressing, or the color pink. I went with flowers and distressing.
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: at least one heart
- Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
- Unity Challenge: Heart theme
- Little Red Wagon: Misting
Stamps: all Unity: Sentiments O'Simple, Lovely Bits & Baubles, unknown wood-mounted flower
Paper: Mark's Finest Papers snowstorm card stock, DCWV yellow card stock
Ink: Palette reflection blue, Palette chartreuse, Versamark
Accessories: sewing machine, paper distresser, clear embossing powder, heat tool, fabric scrap from my stash, rhinestone, dimensional, Golden Glow Smooch Spritz
Techniques: machine stitching, distressing, misting, clear embossing