This was inspired by this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World: I was inspired by all of the appliqued white-on-white flowers and tried to replicate that look with white embossed flowers on white. Here's a closeup of the embossing.
I was also thrilled to find a new sketch to try out at Lucy's Cards (this is the Day 2 sketch from her recent Sketch Week).
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: White is White (a predominantly white project)
- City Crafter Challenge: Winter White (all white with only one other color as an accent). I chose Palette Haystack as my accent color.
- Tuesday Throwdown: embossing (I used white-on-white embossing)
- Speedy's Friends Challenge: embossing
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (+ optional lace, which I did use)
- Delightful Challenges: buttons
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: The Angel Company Petal Pack, SU One of a Kind
Paper: Mark's Finest Papers snowstorm
Ink: Palette haystack, Versamark
Accessories: SU boho blossoms punch, SU scallop circle punch, SU 1" and 0.75" circle punches, white EP, sponge dauber, SU large grommet, sewing machine, dimensionals, foam tape, buttons and lace from my stash
Techniques: ink distressing, machine stitching