Flourishes LLC is celebrating their 100th Timeless Tuesday Challenge with a customer appreciation BLOG HOP! I love Flourishes and playing in the FTTC, so I'm just thrilled to be a part of the Hop. The challenge is to use your favorite stamps, papers, colors, technique, and embellishments. Here's my card.
Favorites used on this card:
- one of my very favorite Flourishes stamp sets, Enjoy the Ride
- DP from my new favorite paper collection, Pink Paislee's Sweetness
- one of my favorite color combinations, brown and blue
- one of my favorite ribbons, this satin ribbon from our local Dollar Tree which is a dead-ringer for Melon Mambo
- Color Throwdown #124: this week's challenge is a special card drive for stamper Katie Renz, who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 gastric cancer.
- Simon Says Stamp: a sketch
- Stamp Something: use a stamp (anything goes)
- CropStop Challenge #2: add Stickles (I used a Studio G gold Glitter Writer to glitter up the carousel horse pole)
- Wee Memories Challenge #39: use any ribbon
Hope to see you again soon!
Stamps: Flourishes Enjoy the Ride
Paper: MFP snowstorm CS, SU melon mambo textured CS, SU chocolate chip CS, Pink Paislee Sweetness DP
Ink: Palette noir black
Accessories: CM corner rounder punch, SU scallop trim border punch, SU boho blossoms punch, foam tape, Studio G Sparkle Writer, SU markers, rhinestones, satin ribbon