So my dusky evergreen scene is framed in snowflakes and matted on some shimmery, silvery snowflake DP from Pink Paislee. And I was SO thrilled to be able to add this luscious lilac baker's twine from The Twinery that I won in the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge a few weeks ago. Plus, I used my brand-new Martha Stewart Nordic snowflake punch and SU jewelry tag punch for the first times (along with my new SU Tiny Tags stamp set, as well). It's so much fun to play with new toys! :)
I was able to incorporate a few other challenges into this 5" x 5" card:
- Create For Fun: CR84FN4, to use purple, light purple, and gray
- Card Positioning Systems: CPS 193
- Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge: #29, Snowflakes
- Paper Sundaes: #44, Pick Your Own Sundae Toppings! Choose at least two of these toppings: punches, ribbon, embossing, or the color blue. I used lots of punches, and I'm counting my pretty new baker's twine as ribbon.
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge: FTTC93, Christmas Card
Thanks so much for checking out my creation for today!
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers A Walk in the Woods, SU Tiny Tags, SU Christmas Punch
Paper: SU whisper white CS, The Paper Company CS, Pink Paislee Tinsel Town Collection DP
Ink: Palette inks: violette, lavender sachet, charcoal
Accessories: CM circle cutting system, MS Nordic snowflake punch, SU boho blossoms punch, SU jewelry tag punch, sponges, dimensionals, rhinestones, pearls, baker's twine
Techniques: sponging, punches