- Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger, to be inspired by the following photo. I obviously was inspired by all the great blues (although I don't have anything in those gorgeous cobalt shades, so I had to go with SU's pacific point instead), but I was also inspired by the gold in the bangles, and the "high" fashion made me reach for some fashionable beaded trim.
- Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge: #22
- Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes Challenge (FLLCNOV10): to make a winter card using shades of blue. I was thrilled to use my new All That Glitters set that I just won from Flourishes last week.
- Moxie Fab World Challenge: Diggin' on Damask. I have a great set of damask elements stamps from The Angel Company and used them to make my own damask designer paper for this card.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Relish to Embellish. I got to use some fabulous beaded trim for this card!
Stamps: Flourishes All That Glitters, The Angel Company Fantasy Flourishes
Paper: SU pacific point, SU whisper white, MFP Bang Up Blue linen finish CS
Ink: SU pacific point, Versamark
Accessories: CM corner rounder punch, sponge, gold EP, heat tool, dimensionals, scissors, sewing machine, beaded trim, gold cord
Techniques: embossing, machine stitching