My inspiration for this card came from today's SCS Inspiration Challenge, which was to be inspired by the beautiful jewelry of Destiny's Creations. I was inspired by this pretty copper butterfly necklace.
It's a little difficult to tell in the photo, but there is a lovely vine image clear embossed on the copper panel and on the card base. I'm hoping that this close-up photo shows it a little better.
Other challenges incorporated into this card:
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: die cuts/punches
- Papertake Weekly: sparkly and bright (I used a copper-colored sparkle finish card stock)
- Simon Says: Punch 'Em (die cuts/punches)
- Delightful Challenges: Circles
- 4 Crafty Chicks: punches/diecuts
- Cute Card Thursday: Transparent (I did some clear embossing on the copper layer on and the card base)
Thanks for stopping by to share my little slice of bliss for today!!
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Brick Wall (sneak peek)
Paper: MFP natural CS, MFP copper kettle sparkle finish CS, red/blue CS from The Paper Company
Ink: Marvy LePlume II black marker, Versamark
Accessories: EK 1.5" circle punch, CM corner rounder punch, clear EP, dimensionals, satin ribbon, Bow-Easy
Techniques: clear embossing