I incorporated these challenges into this card:
- Splitcoast sketch challenge SC302,
- Color Throwdown 114:
- City Crafter Challenge: Week 26, Take Flight (anything with wings. I think my owl qualifies!)
- Tuesday Throwdown: three elements (I used a row of three rhinestones.)
- Papertake Weekly: 3 of a Kind (I used a row of three rhinestones.)
- Simon Says: Easy No Cook Recipe Challenge--three types of embellishments (I used rhinestones, baker's twine, and buttons), two patterned papers, and one image.
- Crafty Creations: Show a Number (that's easy--it's in my "Guess Who is 12?" sentiment!)
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Saturday!!
Stamps: Unity Total Cuteness (owl), Mark's Finest Papers Owl Be Here (sentiment)
Paper: SU chocolate chip CS, SU so saffron DP, DCWV Indian Summer Stack DP
Ink: Palette burnt umber, SU certainly celery
Accessories: SU large oval punch, SU scallop oval punch, MS topiary border punch, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, paper blending stumps, sewing maching, baker's twine, dimensionals, rhinestones, buttons from my stash
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, paper piecing, machine stitching