A couple of weeks ago a friend asked me to help her shorten some curtains, and I was glad to help. She thanked me with a gift card to Target, so I treated my self to a 2-pack of EK Success mini punches: jack-o-lantern and scary cat. I thought they would be super fun for Halloween projects! When I saw this sketch for the Get Sketchy #57 challenge, I knew exactly what I would do!
This card was also inspired by these challenges:
- EtsyInspired 107: to be inspired by items in the Etsy shop Indigotwin. I was inspired by this trio of pumpkins.
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: include a pumpkin on your card
- Stamptacular Sunday: use fall colors
- Stamps R Us: Halloween
- 4 Crafty Chicks: celebrate fall
- Tuesday Taggers: Here Comes Autumn
- Tuesday Throwdown: all about punches
Oh, want to know what's making me happy today? Burning my Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home candle!! It smells SO good and spicy (kind of clove scented)--perfect for being inside on the now-cool fall days. It's time to nest again!
OK, that's it for today. Thanks for dropping by!!
Stamps: MFP Broom Rides
Paper: SU basic black CS, SU old olive CS, Paper Company orange & yellow CS
Ink: Marvy Le Plume II black marker
Accessories: EK Boo border punch, SU large oval punch, SU scallop oval punch, EK 1.25" circle punch, EK jack-o-lantern punch, SU word window punch, SU 1" circle punch, dimensionals, ZipDry glue, purple brads, purple burlap twine, jack-o-lantern charm from Mark's Finest Papers