The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dots With Love

It's been a long time since I posted on a Saturday! It was a snowy day, and I was feeling crafty. So I stayed indoors and got busy in my crafting area. Yay for me!

I've been intrigued by this week's CASology challenge: DOT all week long. An idea had been forming for a couple of days, and I finally got a chance to get it all arranged on paper.


All of my design elements come from DeNami Design: dotted heart from Hearts stamp set, Large Dot Swirls, "with love" from Love Sentiments stamp set, Ruby Red Boutique Buttons, Red/White Dots washi tape, and White cardstock.

Well, my snow removal crew has just returned from their outdoor duties, so I've got to wrap this up and help get snacks and hot cocoa--and then concentrate on getting some supper on the table. I've had some chicken in the crockpot all day, and boy, does the house smell good!!!

I hope you've had a lovely Saturday! Thanks so much for dropping by,
Emily  

9 comments:

Pam said...

I love all the polka dots Emily!! Very sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute card Emily, love the washi and the pretty dotted flower. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Stacy said...

This card is so cute and whimsical too!

Judy1223 said...

Emily, this card is dotty-licious! I love all the dotty elements you used in this sweet, CAS card! So glad you played along at CASology with this this week!

Marisa said...

LOVE that heart flower and the polka dots!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm swooning over all of your sweet polka dots on this card Emily!! Cute playful design ;)

Benzi said...

I always love polka dots and the heart flower is just so adorable. What a sweet card!

I would love to see some snow. :-)

Greta said...

Love the heart flower with the button center--darling card, Emily!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is super sweet! Isn't it great having a snow removal crew? Teenagers ARE good for something, lol!