The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Pinspired at DeNami Design

Hello, friends! Today I'm bringing you another Pinspired post along with a few of my other DeNami Design teammates. This month we were inspired by this photo:


Isn't that pretty? I'd love to have a front door that looked like that for autumn :). Those pretty colors make me happy! There's so much to see in this photo, but I think I was most inspired by that awesome wreath. Here's what I designed:


Look at what I used from the DeNami Design store to make my card:

Pumpkin from Autumn stamp set
"Thinking of You" from Thoughtful Greetings stamp set

This round card is on the petite side: it measures just 3.25" in diameter. I used Copics to color in those wee bitty pumpkins and leaves. Each pumpkin is popped up on a tiny square of foam tape for dimension.

Be sure to check out what the other designers did with this inspiration photo on the DeNami blog today!

Thank you so much for dropping by!
Emily 

11 comments:

Benzi said...

Your round card is so cute with those popped up pumpkins. Hot card with that Habanero ink. LOL Seriously, I love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Emily this is outstanding!!! Love all of the elements you used to build your wreath and the popped up pumpkins look so pretty. Mark this up as another fave for me!!

~Tammy~ said...

Emily, I just love your round card! The design and use of the darling DeNami stamps is crazy awesome! LOVE! I mean totally! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

Marisa said...

Your pumpkin wreath is adorable, Emily :)

Marlena M. said...

Emily, this is beautiful! I love the shape and vibrant pumpkins~

Brenda in IN said...

So cute, I love that bright orange!

Pam said...

Gorgeous inspiration photo, and your pumpkin wreath is the cutest!! Love how you popped them up!

Greta said...

Oh wow, Emily! I love how you used the picture--great wreath!

Darnell said...

This is so precious, Emily! It's like a priceless needlepoint!! Hugs, Darnell

Stacy said...

Your wreath is so beautiful!! It is the perfect size to be used as a place card too! Have a great weekend, Emily!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty Emily. I like the dainty little vines and leaves behind the pretty pumpkins. I like how you over stamped the pretty images.
The round shape is a great idea for your festive fall wreath.

Your Thanksgiving is on it's way. I love watching the parade.
Hope you have a great week! :)