The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Sunday, September 8, 2013

DeNami Krazy for Kraft Blog Hop

Welcome to the DeNami Design Krazy for Kraft Blog Hop! Today the DeNami Design Team and customers alike are featuring projects that feature--what else?--kraft products!


I am the last stop on today's hop--so, hopefully, you've arrived here by way of Paulina Nakamura's blog. If so, you are on the right track! If not, you'll want to head over to the DeNami blog to start the blog hop at the beginning. (And remember, if you get lost along the way, you can always head over to the DeNami blog to get pointed in the right direction.)

Don't forget, there are some super-fun DeNami prizes to be won! Two lucky commenters will be drawn at random from among the comments left along the blog hop to win a $20 DeNami Design gift certificate! You have until Monday, September 9, 2013, 11:59 pm PST, to leave comments on all the blogs to be eligible for a prize. 
 
Let's get ready to meet today's project!  



I just HAD to use that fun RV Chickies stamp again! And, as I'm sure that every RVer will agree, DeNami's "Home Tweet Home" sentiment is a perfect match for this stamp 'cause "home" is wherever the RV is parked, right? I rounded out this card with DeNami's Small Cloud, a metallic Crystal Lacquer Pearl Pen, and some Road Washi Tape.

As I said before, I'm the last stop on today's hop. Thanks so much for hopping with the whole lineup up of DeNami friends today! Before you leave, be sure to leave a comment to be eligible for the randomly drawn prizes.

Thanks for dropping by!
Emily

39 comments:

jengd said...

Very cute! I love the way you made the sun and the print papers are a great look against the kraft.

Deb said...

Emily, I love your card! What a fun scene! My sister just bought an RV so I am going to need that stamp pronto. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

EEEEK!!! I LOVE THIS! Using kraft for the detail elements is adorable

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!! :)

dani.beckman said...

I like how you used Kraft as as your images instead of the background! Adorable scene.

Tracey McNeely said...

Emily that is the sweetest school bus--Love!

andrea said...

Hi Emily, lovely as usual...the sky patterned paper so reminds me of clouds that it's such a great match for the cloud in the sky you stamped. The Washi tape road is the right element for that RV to travel on too! Giving me lot of ideas!!

Marisa said...

Love the way you used the kraft!! Darling card :)

Stacy said...

Lots of krafty goodies on your card! It is really cute!!

Debora5775 said...

Very cute:)

Leslie Steed said...

I love how you left the stamps in their natural kraft color while making the background colorful! Great job!

LauraEva said...

Love, love, love!! What a great card!

Donna B. said...

Very cute card! Love that chicky bus stamp!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Excellent hop! Thanks for the inspiration. I enjoyed your kraft project. You've got me wanting to go on a road trip! I've created a project for this hop as well, hope you stop by and leave a comment as well. Take care.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Pam said...

The RV Chickie stamp is SO cute!! Adorable how you used it on this sweet card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehe, so darling!

Linda said...

So cute! I like the color combination too! That little RV stamp is just too funny!

~ Jo ~ said...

What a cute card!!! So love it! What a great hop too!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

~Tammy~ said...

You always have the best designs! This is so so CAUTE! Love the RV chickie stamped in Kraft against the Pretty papers! Just darling! Have a GREAT week!

Unknown said...

Super sweet card!

Sojourne said...

Last but definitely not least. This is the cutest little card and I love the chickie in the RV. Your sunshine and cloud were perfect additions to the lovely style of this card. thanks for sharing!

cghundley said...

Your card is so
very tweet! Love
the chickie and
this card is cute.
Carla from Utah

Joyce McIntosh said...

What a fun card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love that stamp! Adorable! Nice job!

Sue D said...

How adorable! I like the papers and the washi road tape with this camper.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute scene Emily!! The DP you used on the top has always been one of my faves. Love the pattern and the color!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Very tweet card! Thanks for the inspiration! -Thia

Unknown said...

Love your card!

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE! Those little kraft elements are just darling!!!!

Tina M said...

Those RV chickies are too darling aren't they?? Love the patterned papers and how your little cloud & sun elements really peice the whole scene together.

Kari V. said...

That road washi tape is too cute!

Amy Schumacher said...

Emily, you really used kraft exquisitely! WOW!

Unknown said...

I love your background! So cute!

Shaughn Woodruff said...

Love your card! That chick tv stamp set is just adorable! I love what you created with it! Those chicks are super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is adorable! I hope the little travelers have a good trip! lol
Thanks for sharing. :)

kreativeimagination said...

really cute card. love the scenic background. thank you for sharing.
syeda
syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

KERRI said...

Great design! Super cute :)

Greta said...

Oh Emily, this is just too cute! Love that Washi road!