The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Sunday, August 11, 2013

DeNami Sweet & Simple Blog Hop

Welcome to the DeNami Design Sweet & Simple Blog Hop! Today the DeNami Design Team and customers alike are featuring projects that focus on keeping it simple.


Hopefully, you've arrived here by way of Ruza Rebel's blog. If so, you are on the right track! If not, you'll want to head over to the DeNami blog to start the blog hop at the beginning. (And remember, if you get lost along the way, you can always head over to the DeNami blog to get pointed in the right direction.)

Don't forget, there are some super-fun DeNami prizes to be won! Two lucky commenters will be drawn at random from among the comments left along the blog hop to win a $20 DeNami Design gift certificate! You have until Monday, August 12, 2013, 11:59 pm PST, to leave comments on all the blogs to be eligible for a prize. 

 
Let's get ready to meet today's project!



I fell in love with the brand-new Chickie With Balloons the second I first saw it! And I immediately knew that I just had to pair it up with the oh-so-clever Thanks a Bunch sentiment (you know, for the "bunch" of balloons that Chickie is holding!). I knew that this combo would be perfect for a sweet and simple design for today's blog hop! I only needed three other items from the DeNami store to complete my project:  lavender cardstock, celery cardstock, and Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

Not only am I sharing a sweet and simple project today, but I'm keeping my post short and sweet! Before you leave, be sure to leave a comment to be eligible for the randomly drawn prizes and then you can be on your way to the next stop on the hop, the blog written by Greta Hess

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the blog hop,

Emily

43 comments:

Benzi said...

Your card is so sweet, Emily. Chickie is a cutie and the colors you used look super together.

Deb said...

Emily, this is simple and perfect! Gorgeous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Emily I am in love with your CAS cutie!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is super duper CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Love this super sweet card! The color combo looks awesome together!

Marisa said...

There is that cute little chick again :) Darling card.

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Excellent hop! Thanks for the inspiration. I am a Denami follower and have commented on all the participating blogs! Love the chickie!!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Greta said...

What an adorable card, Emily! I love the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Eeeek!!! The balloons and the sentiment ~ brilliant Emily! This is super sweet and simple. Love it to bits girl ;)

Leslie Steed said...

Love this card! Sweet and simple! I love this chickie too...may have to add it to my collection!

Kathleen said...

This is just toooo cute! Love the purple cardbase.

Blue Moon Creation said...

Such a sweet and simple card! I love the colors and how well the sentiment pairs with the stamp! -Thia

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Heidi said...

Love the color scheme and that adorable little chickie!

yoorah said...

Too precious!

Sue D said...

How sweet--I like your coloring.

Camille Short said...

Sweet and simple! Love it!

Linda said...

Very sweet and adorable! Keeping it simple really does make a big impact!

Auntie Em said...

Your chickie card is so cute Emily! I love the colours you used for it.
Soooo cute! :)

~Tammy~ said...

You're right a perfect pair! Simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Love this card. It's so cute with the layers and your stamping is great.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a SWEET card!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sue Lelli said...

DARLING thank you card!

Amy Schumacher said...

Ohhhh, this is simply too sweet!! Superb!!

Maria said...

Awww...super sweet little chickie with balloons! Love all the colors! And, I just saw your Halloween card in Paper Crafts magazine...wooohooo...big congrats to you! It is so CUTE with ghost, tree and roll of toilet paper. So very creative...love it!

Stacy said...

This is a really sweet chickie card!

Darnell said...

I can see why you fell in love with Chickie With Balloons, Emily! It is super cutedorable!!

DisneyGirl0828 said...

Adorbs!

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I love this chickie too!!
~Emily
resinjewelry.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Just adorable Emily! Love the colorful balloons!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I squee'ed :) I couldn't help it! So cute, and so simple!

Unknown said...

So darn cute...

Hugs~

cghundley said...

This card is very
sweet and lovely.
Thanks for sharing
it.
Carla from Utah

Lyne said...

So sweet - thank you for the inspiration

Tina M said...

Awe, what a sweet little card, Emily :)

Dana said...

The colors and that chickie image stole my heart Emily! Love the lavender with the celery. And you are right, that sentiment is PERFECT for the bunch of balloons:)

Cat Craig said...

Love the sentiment with the balloon " bunch" nice pairing.

Deb said...

I like the balloons. love leah

elf1023 said...

Love these chickies. Great card, quick and simple, but unforgetable.

pajaropr said...

Sweet combination the purple and the green.

nwilliams6 said...

Precious thank you card Emzi. I am in need of a bunch more of them and this is a great idea! Wish I had this image and sentiment! Cute, cute, cute! Hugz!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is totally sweet, Emily!! Love your color choices and that adorable little chickie!!!

Unknown said...

...and you nailed it! perfect inspiration for this hop!