The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight

Welcome to another DeNami Design Product Spotlight! Today's featured stamp is the gorgeous Love Script stamp.
Isn't it graceful? Don't forget: it's on sale for the next week--just in case you have the uncontrollable urge to add it to your collection ;).

Here's my 4.25" x 4.25" card featuring Love Script:

While playing around with this beautiful stamp, I discovered that it makes an elegant frame on a 4-inch square cardstock panel! I grabbed four other DeNami stamps to complete my design: the Solid Decorative Crest (for a tone-on-tone background), Small Scallop Heart, Small Heart Outline, and the "Be Mine" sentiment from the Love Sentiments stamp set. You can also find the Petal Pink cardstock, Chocolate Brown cardstock, and Vintage Sepia Versafine ink that I used in the DeNami Design store. :)

I'm entering this creation in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.

Be sure to swing by the DeNami Design blog to check out what the rest of the design team made with today's Product Spotlight stamp. I can't wait to see what they made!

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily

27 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Emily I love how you used the scripted sentiment as a border! Your stitched square is perfect!

Pam said...

What a pretty border that stamp makes! Love the whole card!!

lisa arana said...

Love the script 'love' as a border. So pretty.

Marisa said...

I've got this stamp and haven't used it in ages. Thanks for the reminder. Love how you created the border with it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Totally adorable, and marvelous use of that love script stamp! I've been thinking of you, knowing you had a visit to the doc this week. I will try to call you on Friday, 'kay?

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment frame you created. Great colors and details too!

Jessi Fogan said...

A frame? Brilliant! I love the pink & brown together, and the stitching (of course) and the whole darn thing :)

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. That love frame is amazing.. I love it.. And of course your stitching is wonderful..

Hugs, Linda

Andrea M said...

Oh Emily! This card is just brilliant! I love the border you created with the script stamp! How creative and clever! Love the stitched center too! GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the border you created with the stamp, and your stitched square with the heart popping out is YUM! ;o)

Debbie Carriere said...

This is wonderful!! love the subtle background! Of course, those colors are perfect, too!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute and simple, great card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Sweet Valentine Emily! The love border looks fabulous and love the little heart!

Auntie Em said...

This is sooo pretty! I love how you turned the scroll into such a sweet frame. Cute hearts in the center. Your square sewing is awesome. That is a talent in itself.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Dana said...

I swear my jaw fell open when I first saw your incredible card Emily. You just make me see my Denami stamps in completely new ways! A frame? Genius. You are amazing.

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous, Emily! I love the script and that perfect heart in the middle.

Lisa Elton said...

BRILLIANT Emily!!! LOVE this fun frame you've created with the love script. And the sweet little Valentine heart in the center is the icing on the cake!

Benzi said...

Emily, I love how you used that sentiment for a frame. For sure, it is graceful. Super valentine!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Emily, your 'love' frame is so clever and gorgeous! Very creative and so perfectly stamped.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love your "love" frame, Em! It is so elegant and classy! :)

Karen B. said...

What a creative use of the stamp! Beautiful card!

yyam said...

This is sooooo lovely Emily! I love the frame and the stitching. Beautifully composed! :)

Susan said...

no how totally cool is that scripty love! pretty in pink for certain, Emily!

nise said...

Clever and classy! Love the pink and brown combo, too. Wonderful creation!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just adorable. What a cute card for Valentine's Day.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful too. I really like the shade of pink on this card. Great job.

Lisa Petrella said...

SO CLEVER to turn the Love Script image into a frame!! LOVE IT!!! And you always add the most beautiful stitching to your projects!!!! I'm sewing challenged, so I totally envy cards with lovely stitchings on them!!!!