Other challenges that went into the making of this card:
- Critter Sketch Challenge: this sketch
- Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: to be inspired by this abstract folk art Painting by Catherine Horvath Buchanan. I was inspired by the farms and fields to use wheat on my card and by the pretty autumn trees to use leaves. Many of the colors coordinate nicely with the challenge colors I used, too :)
- Stamptacular Sunday: Challenge #79, Layer It On, to use at least 5 layers
- Paper Sundaes: Something from Your Stash (I've had that satin ribbon in my stash forever and just recently discovered how nicely it coordinates with rich razzleberry!)
- Stamps R Us: Challenge #6, an All Nature Theme
- City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 25, Hooray for the Holidays--create a holiday project for any holiday. I went with Thanksgiving for this one.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Challenge 124, Sparkle and Shine. My glittery DP certainly does sparkle!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day!
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Thankful for You
Paper: PTI kraft CS, SU so saffron CS, SU tangerine tango CS, DCWV textured CS, DCWV sparkle DP from Indian Summer Stack
Ink: SU so saffron, SU tangerine tango, Palette bordeaux
Accessories: CM 1.25" square punch, SU scallop square punch, SU scallop trim border punch, SU scallop trim corner punch, SU wide oval punch, SU scallop oval punch, MS maple leaf punch, satin ribbon, foam tape, hemp cord, Bow-Easy